||Ryan Thomas Haight overdosed and died on February 12, 2001
on narcotics that he had easily purchased on the Internet. A medical doctor
on the Internet that he never saw prescribed them, an Internet pharmacy
mailed them to his home. He was only 17 when he purchased them, he
was only 18 when he died.
We are dedicated to educating and providing information for
parents, families and our communities on issues concerning the Internet
and Drug Abuse. It is too simple to get dangerous prescription drugs
on the Internet. It is too easy for our youths to get information
about drugs and to find out how and
where to get them.
It is too easy to meet and chat
with strangers on Internet websites that glorify the use of drugs
and who can easily talk our children into experimenting. These web
sites encourage our children to take drugs and share their highs
which is extremely dangerous and can lead to death.
RYAN's Cause Inc. is a non-profit corporation.