Home
  Ryan Thomas Haight overdosed and died on February 12, 2001 on narcotics that he had easily purchased on the Internet. A medical doctor on the Internet that he never saw prescribed them, an Internet pharmacy mailed them to his home. He was only 17 when he purchased them, he was only 18 when he died.

We are dedicated to educating and providing information for parents, families and our communities on issues concerning the Internet and Drug Abuse. It is too simple to get dangerous prescription drugs on the Internet. It is too easy for our youths to get information about drugs and to find out how and where to get them.

It is too easy to meet and chat with strangers on Internet websites that glorify the use of drugs and who can easily talk our children into experimenting. These web sites encourage our children to take drugs and share their highs which is extremely dangerous and can lead to death.




RYAN's Cause Inc. is a non-profit corporation.


  Copyright © 2006 Ryan's Cause. All rights reserved.
HOME | ABOUT RYAN | DONATIONS | SITE MAP


Slingshot Digital Orange County Web Design